Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24

WOW!!  I had the most wonderful birthday with your kiddos!  They threw me the best birthday party complete with cupcakes, balloons, flowers, and thoughtful cards.  I felt so special! 
Thank you so much!







Before the big celebration we did do some learning!  We added a sentence about our pioneer chores to our books.  The kids did a great job of adding their author's voice to the sentence!  I am blown away at what awesome writers they are becoming!

We learned about the state flower and animal.  We colored in our sunflowers and buffalo in our Kansas books. 

The kids had a blast reading, building sight words, writing sight words, building sight word towers, and even playing sight word Twister at Friday Mania.

It was a wonderful week!  I am so excited for all of the fun we have planned next week for the 100th day of school and Pioneer Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment