Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24

Wow!  What a special day!  I got to share a birthday with one of our friends, Mr. Cooper!!  As if that wasn't wonderful enough, all of the kids flooded me with sweet, homemade cards as soon as they walked in the door!  So precious! 

I want to thank you all for the yummy breakfast cinnamon roll and vanilla latte, what a treat!  I was so surprised by the Target gift card and cute candy jar.  You guys are so kind and thoughtful!  You sure do know how to make a girl feel special! 

On top of all the birthday fun we also read some more information about pioneers.  We learned that they had to travel in covered wagons and sometimes walk!  The kids took great notes!  Then we did a listening activity while the kids colored the Kansas state seal. 

After reading groups I read one of my Christmas presents to the kids, The Tickle Monster!  Then Cooper and I shared our birthday treats, cookies and ice cream, with all of our friends!  It was a wonderful day, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment