Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27

I am writing from my kindle so this will be a brief post. I promise that there will be a brand new computer purchased this weekend and I will be back to my regular posting schedule! Today we added our family words to the beautiful autumn trees the kids created. You will have to check them out tomorrow! We read another family book, My Backpack. We also reviewed tradition, preoccupied, and savor. School pictures went well! I think they all looked as neat and clean as when you sent them! I am looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow at our picnic! I even get to spend some extra time with some of you as I wrap up my home visits!

1 comment:

  1. Cooper had a great time during his home visit! Thanks for taking time out of your day to make him feel special!!!

    Hope camera and computer shopping is going well!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete