Thursday, August 6, 2015

WELCOME Superheroes!!

Thank you for stopping by our classroom blog!  Feel free to browse through old posts to see what kind of fun things we will be doing in first grade!  I have been enjoying a wonderful summer with my family.  We have been very busy going to ball games, swimming, and even visiting sweet home Chicago!
 

I am so excited to have you in my class this year!  It will be a blast as we learn and grow together!  I am excited to see you next Wednesday at Back to School night from 5-6p.  Don't forget to bring your school supplies so you can help me put them away in our super secret lair!  I would like to modify one thing on our supply list.  Please bring 8 glue sticks rather than 12 that would be plenty!

Summer has been great but the excitement of a fresh start with kiddos eager to learn brings a smile to my face!!  See you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment