Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10

What a fun Friday!  Our day started off with lots of grown ups in our room!  Avry's grandpa even joined in the dancing train!
Just as we were getting ready to enjoy Addison's yummy donut snack I was surprised by ANOTHER gift!  Mrs. Pemberton and I were both brought to tears as we opened these amazing keepsakes.  It is so touching to see all of these little prints on paper knowing that they have forever left marks on my heart.  I was so surprised that you were able to pull this off without me knowing!  I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this class!  Each child has qualities that make them special, they work so well as a group, not to mention that their parents are absolutely WONDERFUL!  Thank you for the gift cards as well, you know how to make a gal feel special!

Even though field day was inside we had a BLAST!  Our first activity was grabbing marbles and small toys with our toes.  Then we had a shoe scramble relay to get our shoes on.


We had a short recess and some relay races in the hall.  Then it was off to the gym for some bouncy house fun!  We ran into this crazy guy...

Our last stop was a dance party.  Whew!  We worked up a sweat!

To top off our day, the fabulous PTO treated us to snow cones!  Have a wonderful weekend and happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment