Friday, August 3, 2012

Bye-bye Summer, Hello School!



I had such a wonderful summer spending time with my family!  We welcomed baby Easton on May 5th and spent the first part of our summer visiting him in the NICU.  He came home on July 15th after 6 weeks in the hospital.  It was great having us all together!  My parents came to visit twice from Illinois.  Guess they just couldn't resist their little grandboys!


I had a great time playing in the pool with Logan, going to Fan Fest, READING many books and just enjoying my boys!  I hope you had an amazing summer too!




I have been busy working in our classroom.  It is still pretty messy, must be all of the monsters that have come to play!  I am looking forward to meeting all of you on Thursday, August 9th from 5-7 for Meet the Teacher Night.  Don't forget to bring your supplies and don't worry about putting your name on anything besides your backpack and scissors.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment