Saturday, July 27, 2013

Welcome!!

I have been having the BEST summer with my boys!  We have kept very busy with our summer bucket list. 
We enjoyed visiting the Lake of the Ozarks with our friends and their families.
 We have taken many trips to Deanna Rose Farmstead!
A lot of our time has been spent at the library, pool, and parks.  My boys loved visiting the Discovery Center and Zoo in Topeka a couple of times.  Our trips to Crown Center have included creating art at Kaleidoscope, exploring the Curious George Exhibit, treating ourselves to sweets at the fudge store, and eating at Fritz's.  

I am excited to start a new school year with you and your families!  I cannot wait to hear all of the fun you have been having this summer when I see you at Meet the Teacher night!  Don't forget to bring your supplies with you on August 13th from 6-7.  You can find our supply list here (you do not need to bring pencils!).  

Enjoy your last couple of weeks of summer!  I hope that you are ready to have a fun-filled year of kindergarten learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment